Choose Your Deal
The just go, no frills fare. Non-refundable deposit, $50 fee per name change.
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IE $536pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IF $536pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IC $551pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IB $568pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IA $584pp 1–4
- Oceanview Upper Lower Avg 190 Sq Ft OZ $487pp 1–2
- Mini Suite (w) Avg 366 Sq Ft MA $1,365pp 1–4
Value adds and flexibility. Flexible refund policy, free name change & choose your room.
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IE $772pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IF $772pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IC $791pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IB $812pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IA $831pp 1–4
- Oceanview Upper Lower Avg 190 Sq Ft OZ $694pp 1–2
- Mini Suite (w) Avg 366 Sq Ft MA $1,522pp 1–4
Inclusions, value adds and flexibility. Flexible refund policy, free name change, choose your room, includes beverage package & Wi-Fi package for the first two guests in room.
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IE $1,220pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IF $1,220pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 190 Sq IC $1,240pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IB $1,260pp 1–4
- Interior (w) Avg 190 Sq Ft IA $1,280pp 1–4
- Oceanview Upper Lower Avg 190 Sq Ft OZ $1,142pp 1–2
- Mini Suite (w) Avg 366 Sq Ft MA $1,971pp 1–4
About this Cruise
Your Choice Cruising on Pacific Dawn, means more choice in cabins with balcony cabins set to become an affordable luxury, more choice in entertainment with fabulous performances in both Pacific Dawn’s signature Dome and the International Show Lounge and more choice in dining with 5 different evening venues where passengers choose when, where and with whom they wish to dine.
Distinctive profile designed by world-renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano, spacious domed forward entertainment area and observation lounge, three-storey atrium foyer, casino, jogging track, pizzeria, 9 bars and lounges, two restaurants, whirlpool spas, library, showlounge, duty-free shopping, medical centre, gym and health spa.
What sets us apart from other cruise lines? Our commitment to innovative, fresh and fantastic food sourced through Australian farmers and suppliers. With up to 17 different dining experiences to choose from across the fleet, we’re plating up everything from casual to connoisseur, so you can choose when, where and how you dine.
MY TABLE DINING
Enjoy your dinner at both the same time and table each night with a choice of two seating time options. Your waiter will look forward to welcoming you back every night. My Table Dining is available in Angelo’s, Dragon Lady and Waterfront Restaurant.
MY CHOICE DINING
Dine when, where and how you choose. Reservations can be made each night or you can join us at your leisure. We look forward to welcoming you in any and all of our venues.
From delicious burgers by the poolside to expertly brewed coffee with cake, our casual dining venues serve up all of your favourites. The hardest part will be choosing what to order.
At P&O we believe unforgettable dining experiences should be a highlight of any good holiday. That’s why we offer a range of specialty restaurants onboard. From celebrity chef dining at Salt Grill by Luke Mangan and delicious seafood at Shell & Bones to 400 Gradi, brought to you by the man with the Best Pizza Margherita in the world, there’s something for everyone. Reservations are recommended and cover charges or a la carte pricing applies to specialty restaurants.