Carnival Cruise Lines adds more sailings to Carnival Miracle 2020 Programme
Tuesday 29th January 2019, 3:22pm
Following tremendous response to Carnival Cruise Line’s first-ever cruises from San Francisco, the line is adding five voyages from the port to Carnival Miracle’s previously announced inaugural schedule in 2020.
Including the five new voyages, Carnival Miracle will now offer a total of 27 voyages within the wide-ranging programme which includes four-day long weekend sailings to Ensenada, Mexico, 10-day cruises to Alaska and 15- and 16-day voyages to Hawaii from March to September 2020. All voyages are now open for reservations.
These newly added sailings are part of Carnival’s ongoing expansion in the West Coast. Carnival carries more passengers from California than any other cruise operator and will further bolster its leadership position with the debut of the new Carnival Panorama from Long Beach in December 2019 and new cruise programmes from San Diego beginning in December 2019 and San Francisco in 2020.
“After seeing the incredible reaction to Carnival Miracle’s initial San Francisco sailings announcement last month, we knew we had to continue to Choose Fun and bring even more options to the West Coast,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
Additional Voyages from San Francisco
Carnival Miracle’s five new voyages from San Francisco include:
- 20th August 2020 and 3rd September 2020: four-day sailing to Ensenada, Mexico
- 24th August 2020 and 7th September 2020: 10-day sailing to Alaska throughout the Last Frontier calling at Juneau, Skagway and Icy Strait Point
- 17th September 2020: 16-day Carnival Journeys sailing to Hawaii calling at Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Hilo, and Kauai
Carnival’s Previously Announced Schedule from San Francisco
These voyages complement Carnival Miracle’s previously announced San Francisco-based programme which kicks off on 19th March 2020 and includes:
- Four-day weekend voyages to Ensenada throughout the spring and summer
- Five- and six-day cruises to Ensenada, Catalina Island and San Diego in the spring
- 10- and 11-day cruises to Alaska in the summer
- 15-day Carnival Journeys sailing to Hawaii in spring
SOURCE: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE