Choose Your Deal
The just go, no frills fare. Non-refundable deposit, $50 fee per name change.
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IF $715pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IB $758pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 181sq Ft IA $780pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OV $744pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OC $811pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OB $833pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OA $856pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OI $856pp 1–4
Value adds and flexibility. Flexible refund policy, free name change & choose your room.
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IF $842pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IB $893pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 181sq Ft IA $918pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OV $882pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OC $961pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OB $987pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OA $1,014pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OI $1,014pp 1–4
Inclusions, value adds and flexibility. Flexible refund policy, free name change, choose your room, includes beverage package & Wi-Fi package for the first two guests in room.
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IF $1,293pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 179sq Ft IB $1,344pp 1–4
- Interior Avg 181sq Ft IA $1,369pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OV $1,332pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OC $1,412pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OB $1,438pp 1–2
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OA $1,465pp 1–4
- Oceanview Avg 197sq Ft OI $1,465pp 1–4
About this Cruise
Escape to Pacific Eden. Live large in a luxury penthouse suite, dig in with sixteen dining experiences or take a dip in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof. Pacific Eden is P&O Australia’s floating oasis.
Top Deck Pools
Enjoy the climate controlled haven of the top deck pool. With understated decor and high end furnishings in a relaxed setting, the design brings the indoors, outdoors. And the retractable roof lets you relax during the day or enjoy live music and cocktails in the evening, no matter the weather.
Head to the Blue Room for live music all day (and all night) long. With everything from Blues to RnB, jazz and funk, this isn’t your typical cruise music. It’s the perfect venue for a nightcap after one of our brand new production shows or themed parties.
The best seat in the house has had an upgrade. With plush, luxurious furnishings and an exclusive, private setting, this is the Chef’s Table experience guests know and love, only better.<
What sets us apart from other cruise lines? Our commitment to innovative, fresh and fantastic food sourced through Australian farmers and suppliers. With up to 17 different dining experiences to choose from across the fleet, we’re plating up everything from casual to connoisseur, so you can choose when, where and how you dine.
MY TABLE DINING
Enjoy your dinner at both the same time and table each night with a choice of two seating time options. Your waiter will look forward to welcoming you back every night. My Table Dining is available in Angelo’s, Dragon Lady and Waterfront Restaurant.
MY CHOICE DINING
Dine when, where and how you choose. Reservations can be made each night or you can join us at your leisure. We look forward to welcoming you in any and all of our venues.
From delicious burgers by the poolside to expertly brewed coffee with cake, our casual dining venues serve up all of your favourites. The hardest part will be choosing what to order.
At P&O we believe unforgettable dining experiences should be a highlight of any good holiday. That’s why we offer a range of specialty restaurants onboard. From celebrity chef dining at Salt Grill by Luke Mangan and delicious seafood at Shell & Bones to 400 Gradi, brought to you by the man with the Best Pizza Margherita in the world, there’s something for everyone. Reservations are recommended and cover charges or a la carte pricing applies to specialty restaurants.