Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us via our website, you enter into a contract the Cruise Line or Tour Operator of your choice with Vision Cruise acting as agents on their behalf. Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator or Cruise Line vary from company to company, and will be sent to you along with your confirmation invoice. If you wish to review these prior to booking, please contact us, at the address below, and we will send a copy to you. When you book through this website, it is deemed that you agree to the operators terms and conditions.
Cruise Savers Pty Ltd
Trading As Vision Cruise
117 Old Pittwater Road
AFTA, ATAS & CLIA Member
When you book a Vision Cruise, Vision Choice or Vision Plus package holiday, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Making Your Booking and Your Contract
a) Bookings can be made in person at our offices (address above), by telephone 02 9913 2917 or via our website (www.visioncruise.com.au), availability on all departures can be checked via the methods above. When paying for your cruise holiday please be aware that for Visa & Mastercard Credit cards there’s a 1.5% fee, and for American Express there is a 2% Fee. No charges are applicable to any bookings paid via Debit Card, bank trasnfer or cheque. If you make a booking more than fifteen weeks before departure, you can either pay a deposit (the amount of which will be specified at the time of booking) per person or the full balance of the cruise holiday. The full balance will be required at least sixteen weeks before departure. If you book within sixteen weeks of departure, the full balance is due immediately. Please ensure that at the time of booking you take out adequate insurance cover.
- b) If you fail to make any payments when due, we have the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you at any time up to the date of departure and to levy the cancellation charges of up to 100% of the total holiday cost. No reminders will be sent. All monies paid to the agent will be forwarded to us, Vision Cruise. On receipt of deposits/balance of your holiday, we will issue our confirmation/final invoice which will be sent either directly to you or via the agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. If we need to make a request for extra/alternative space, an administration fee per booking/per request may be charged.
- c) Upon receipt of your booking form and deposit/balance we will issue a confirmation and send this to you directly or via the Agent. A binding contract is made as soon as we dispatch a confirmation to you or the Agent. If it is sent to the Agent we will request the Agent to forward the confirmation/final invoice to you within 7 days and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Agent complies with this request. Please check your confirmation together with all tickets and other documentation carefully as soon as you receive them and contact the Agent or ourselves direct if you think any details are incorrect. We regret we cannot accept any responsibility if you fail to notify us of any problems straight away. Your contract with us is governed by Australian law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
- d) All monies paid by clients direct to an agency is at all times held on behalf of Vision Cruise until the transference of such monies to Vision Cruise.
- Passports, Visas and Health Requirements
You must ensure that you have all the necessary passport, visa and any other documentation are in place before you commence your holiday. Please note that Vision Cruise are unable to arrange insurance, this will need to be done by yourself prior to departure.
- The Price of Your Holiday
The price of your holiday is based on known costs as at the date of Confirmation Invoice and Exchange Rates. The price of your holiday is subject to surcharges in the event of increases in transportation costs i.e. fuel, scheduled air fares and any other airline surcharges which are part of the contract between the airline (and their agents) and the tour operator/organiser. All prices shown are correct at the time of issue, prices can often vary and change depending on departures please call us for more information.
- Changes or Cancellation by You
If you wish to make any changes to your booking after a contract has come into existence, we will endeavour to assist if we can. For changes requested more than fifteen weeks before departure, an administration fee per person may be payable if we can make the change. For changes requested less than sixteen weeks before departure, the cancellation charges set out below will be payable unless otherwise specified. We will treat the changed arrangements as a new booking.
Cancellation charges to compensate us for our estimated losses and expenses are calculated from the date we receive your written notification. Cancellation charges vary depending on the operator. If some but not all party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members e.g. under-occupancy charges. The above cancellation charges apply unless otherwise specified at the time of booking.
- Changes by Us
We hope and expect to provide all services (including the intended operator of the aircraft, aircraft type and airport destination) as confirmed to you at the time of booking. However, these arrangements are often planned many months prior to departure and changes may occasionally be necessary due to reasons outside of our direct control. Unfortunately, we must reserve the right to make changes to holidays and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. Changes are treated either as minor’ or significant’.
- a) A significant change is: (i) a pre-departure change of your Australian check-in airport , (ii) change of your destination region, (iii) change of your accommodation to that of a lower category or (iv) change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
- b) A minor change is any other change such as: (i) type of aircraft, (ii) aircraft operator or (iii) change in accommodation to an equivalent or higher local classification etc. For example, we will not inform you of minor schedule changes if the times change by less than 30 minutes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time and we will endeavour to inform you of these changes, but we are not obliged to do so before departure or to pay you any compensation nor do you have a right to cancel without penalty.
If we have to make a significant change, we will advise you or the agent as soon as possible and offer you the choice of: (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying the difference if it is more expensive if requested or receiving a refund if it is cheaper); or (iii) cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund of all payments made to us.
In addition, we will pay you compensation, except where we have to cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (such as those mentioned in Clause 7), the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. Please note, you must let us know within 10 days which alternative you would like to accept. Compensation per person for the period before scheduled departure within which a significant change is notified to you or your agent.
- Cancellation by Us
We must reserve the right to cancel a holiday. If we have to cancel for some reason other than failure to pay on your part we will offer you the choice of purchasing another holiday from us (with you paying any difference if it is more expensive and if requested, or receiving a refund if it is cheaper) or receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us. In addition we will pay you compensation, except where the cancellation is made as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care. All holidays operate subject to a minimum number of bookings. We will not however cancel for lack of numbers less than eight weeks before departure. Very rarely, we may be forced to curtail your holiday after departure where a force majeure’ situation (such as those described in Clause 7) arises. In this situation we regret that we cannot make any refunds, pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
- Force Majeure
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reasons or circumstances amounting to force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to force majeure’ include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as, for example, war or threat of war, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, epidemics and health risks, terrorist activity, technical problems to transport, adverse weather conditions, airport closures, fire and all similar events.
- Dealing with Complaints
Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint you must advise our representative straight away. You must also inform the relevant supplier immediately (e.g. hotel). If there is no representative and the problem is a serious one which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must contact our local agent, and if we do not have a local agent, you must contact us directly. If possible, you should obtain a Holiday Report Form from our representative which should be completed and returned to him/her. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write within 28 days of your return from holiday to: the Passenger Relations Manager, Vision Cruise (registered office: Suite 223, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100), quoting your booking reference number. We will then investigate your complaint. We regret we cannot accept any liability in relation to any complaint or problem if you fail to notify us strictly in accordance with this paragraph.
- Our Responsibility for Your Holiday
i) We accept responsibility if the holiday arrangements we agree to provide are not supplied as described, or to a reasonable standard (except where Clause 7 applies). We further accept responsibility for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents, suppliers and sub-contractors (providing they were at the time performing duties authorised by us) except where death or personal injury results (see (ii) below). The maximum amount of compensation we will consider paying under this paragraph is limited to a refund of the cost of your holiday, a refund of any directly attributable expenses and a daily sum of $50.00 per person. The maximum applies where everything has gone wrong and you have obtained no enjoyment from your holiday whatsoever.
For all claims, our liabilities in respect of air, sea, road and rail carriers and providers of accommodation are limited as if we were carriers or providers of accommodation within the relevant International Conventions. Further, it is a condition of our acceptance of liability that you notify us of any claim in accordance with Clause 8. In addition, if any payment is made, you must assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights that you may have to pursue any third party and must also cooperate with ourselves and our insurers.
If, in the opinion of ourselves, any airline pilot, accommodation manager or other person in authority, you are behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, your holiday arrangements may be terminated by either ourselves or the supplier concerned. In this situation, we will have no liability to you and will not be responsible for making any refunds, paying any compensation or meeting any costs or expenses incurred as a result. Further, you must meet any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
- Data Protection
In order to confirm your booking, it is necessary for us to take certain information from you, including your name, address, date of birth, other personal details and financial details. With the exception of your name and any medical/dietary requirements, all information given to us will be kept confidential and not passed on to any third party. At the time of booking, you will be asked if we may use your details to contact you with future offers. You are under no obligation to accept our invitation. All offers are sent directly from Vision Cruise or our partner companies.
- Guests with Special Needs
Vision Cruise act as agents for transport and accommodation suppliers, who offer many differing services for people who may need special assistance or facilities. If you require any airport or airline assistance (e.g. due to disability), or special facilities on board a cruise (such as guaranteed ground floor rooms etc) please call our administration department on 02 9913 2917 BEFORE you book, to ensure the airline and accommodation provider have suitable arrangements for you. Certain airlines have restrictions on the number of disabled passengers they carry per flight, for health and safety reasons, and if you do not inform us before booking, and consequently your booking has to be cancelled, Vision Cruise can not be held responsible for any financial loss.
- Suppliers Conditions
Most of our suppliers have Conditions of Contract which affect the provision of your holiday. These Conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you, often in accordance with International Convention. Copies of these conditions are available from us on request.
117 Old Pittwater Road,
- Vision Choice will state exact inclusions with each individual quote
Some quotes may not include all Cruise, Hotel Stay, Flight, Transfer and Luggage. This will be stated on the quote what is included. We can always add these on if not included. Majority if our Cruise & Stay Holidays do include the above.
SPIN THE WHEEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Prizes may be withdrawn at any time
– Prizes won through cheating will not be fulfilled
– Vouchers are valid for 30 days from the date of competition entry
– Only 1 voucher can be claimed per booking
– Discounts applicable to new bookings on cruises of 7 nights or more
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and Conditions
Onboard credit only applies to certain fare codes that may not be displayed on the website. Please contact Vision Cruise for more information.
|Cruise Duration||OBC per room|
|6 nights or less||No OBC|
|7 to 8 nights||AUD$50|
|9 or more nights||AUD$100|
|Voyage Duration||Onboard Credit (Per Cabin)||Amenity Code|
Celebrity – GO BIG
- Go Big Go Better Go Best is valid for new bookings created from August 9th 2015. • Offer applies to Oceanview staterooms and above (Interior staterooms are excluded). • Offer is capacity controlled, availability varies by sailing and eligible staterooms may sell out. • Offer applies to Celebrity Cruises sailings of 4-nights and longer • Offer will not be available to book once a sailing reaches 10 days from departure. • Offer excludes Celebrity Galapagos, Transatlantic, Transpacific, South America and Asia repositioning sailings • Offer is only combinable with Standard, Group Standard (if available) and Cruisetour (cruise portion only) pricing. • Unless otherwise stated, offer is not combinable with any other offer, promotion or pricing apart from the Future Cruise Onboard Program. • Offer provides each of the first two guests in an Oceanview Stateroom and above booking with a complimentary Go Big option, which includes guest’s choice of a Classic Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet Package, US$150 per person onboard credit (“OBC”), or Prepaid Gratuities. • For an additional charge select the Go Better option and receive a choice of two amenities or the Go Best option and receive all four amenities plus an upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package. • Charge varies by selected tier and cruise nights. Go Better is charged at an additional $20 per person per day and Go Best is an additional $60 per person per day. • Additional charges will appear as a separate line on the guest invoice. • Options can be indicated by selecting the relevant price code at time of booking. • Please note price codes are an indication of your preference only and carry zero value. This does not guarantee that the booking is eligible to receive the promotion. All bookings must meet the terms and conditions of the promotion in order to qualify for the offer. • Guests in the same staterooms must select the same option(s), notify Celebrity of the selected option(s) at the time of booking and provide the applicable promo name. Promo codes are not required. • Offer also provides each third and higher occupancy guest who is booked in the same stateroom as a qualifying booking with one 40-minute Internet Package and one Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. Internet usage terms apply. • Classic Beverage Package option (valued at US$55 per person per day) includes beer up to US$6 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to US$8 per serving, wine by the glass up to US$9 per serving, all soda selections, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas, non-premium bottled water, and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). • Premium Beverage Package (valued at US$65 per person per day) upgrade with Go Best option includes beer, wine by the glass, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks up to US$13 per serving, all soda selections, premium bottled water, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, specialty waters, energy drinks, fresh and bottled juices and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). • Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package includes all soda selections, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas, non-premium bottled water, and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). • Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. • Each guest must provide date of birth at the time of booking. • Prepaid Gratuities option provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Celebrity’s guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date. • Unlimited Internet is valued at US$69pp for sailings 2-3 days, US$149 for 4-6 days, US$199 for 7-9 days and US$299 for 10 days or longer. Guests with Internet Packages will receive instructions for Internet access in their staterooms on the first day of the cruise. • Onboard Credit option: Guests’ stateroom folios will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. • Captain’s Club Reduced Deposit Offer: Classic members and higher are eligible for a 50% reduced deposit on Qualifying Bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Celebrity’s cancellation policy applies, including but not limited to full cancellation penalty amounts. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book on board without a membership number but must provide the membership number 90 days prior to sail date. • Go Big, Go Better, and Go Best booking options are applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. • All offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Qualifying Booking on the Offer Cruise. • Guests can make changes to their chosen perk or upgrade their tier up until 10 days from departure providing there is still availability. Downgrading of chosen tier will not be accepted after deposit payment. • No refunds or credits for unused options. • Offers and prices are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and not applicable to charters or contracted groups. • Group bookings that are named prior to the Booking Period cannot be cancelled and rebooked under this Offer. • Existing individual bookings made prior to August 9th can upgrade to Go Better or Go Best for the relevant additional promotional charge but bookings must move to the prevailing rates. • Go Big cannot be applied to bookings created prior to August 9th. • Any cancellation or and reinstatement of a booking at any time after deposit has been received may result in the loss of the offer. Any other changes to the reservation may also result in the forfeit of promotions, this can include, but is not limited to, downgrades, Re-pricing and changes to ship and/or sail date. • Offer is subject to availability, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. • Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. • For the full terms & conditions of the promotion visit www.celebritycruises.com.au. • Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the Celebrity Cruises 2016-2018 brochure.
Norwegian Cruise Line – Free At Sea
Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, MX. Valid on 3+ night sailings. Norwegian Joy, Norwegian Sky, and Pride of America sailings are not eligible for this offer. Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 24 hours prior to sailing and cannot be changed on board. Bookings made within Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new speculative groups delegates. Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor Offer is not valid for affinity or tour operator groups and cannot be held as group block. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at anytime. Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify. Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose same offer. Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary on board service charges and/or gratuities are additional. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruisetours or bundles. No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion. Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, AUSTRALIA, NCL BRAZIL, and NCL ASIA. Not applicable to CE and UK offices. This is a higher level promotion.
Ultimate Beverage Package:
Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation. Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD. Includes fountain soda and juice, Free at Sea Booking A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board. Offer is not applicable at Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues. Does not include Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending Guest who receive the Soda Package may obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of Guest’s check may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries. Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package ($14.22 USD per person per day) Retail value of Ultimate Beverage Package is $79.00 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change. Retail value of the Adult Soda Package is $7.50 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change. 18% gratuities on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Soda Package are included when booking through When booking through the Australia office, gratuities related to beverage and soda packages are included.
Speciality Dinning Packages: Package prices are subject to change. Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise. 18% gratuities on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package are included when booking through the Australia office. Packages are based on a per meal basis. Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation. Any Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues, Food Republic, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages. You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: Ocean Blue ($15 USD), Bayamo ($15 USD), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney’s and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted
Internet Package: 250 minutes per stateroom. Internet package is per stateroom. One login per stateroom. Internet package is not available at Harvest Caye. On Breakaway, stateroom receives an internet package of 250 minutes or 1000 MB of data. Internet package includes activation fee.
$50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Credit: $50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom. Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable. In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued. Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.
3rd & 4th Guest Free: See NCLHelp for updated sailings list. Offer valid for guests 3-4 sharing a stateroom with guests 1-2 paying full fare. Offer only valid on select sailings.
3 & 4 Guests Sail Free dates are subject to change at any time without notice. No deposit is required for qualifying 3 & 4 guests. If there are guests 5 – 8 in a reservation, those guests will be required to pay prevailing fares.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2017 NCL Corporation Ltd
*ALL PRICES STATED ARE PER PERSON, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY AND INCLUDE TAXES, FEES & PORT EXPENSES and discounts. CRUISE OR ALASKA LAND+SEA JOURNEY ONLY. Fares listed are in Australian Dollars. All fares are based on Promo(s) RF/NN/PJ/UW/RG/NL. Ready Set Sail offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and excludes 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2018 & 2019 departures. Prepaid gratuities (Hotel Service Charges) – Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included. Reduced deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Suite Offer: Onboard spending money amounts vary by cruise length. Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the casino. For more information please refer to hollandamerica.com/readysetsail. Offers have limited space and may be modified or withdrawn or sailing/departure dates may be substituted without prior notice. Subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply. Offers end 14 June 2018. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.
*Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete quad or twin room based on lead interior category at publication date (6 Jun), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 6 Jun 2018 and ends 14 Aug 2018 and is valid on select sailings. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Campaign offers only available on P&O’s Value and Value Plus fare types only for sailings between 6 Jun 2018 and 24 Apr 2020. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Supplements apply for other room categories. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. ~Fare based on specified departure dates. Different fares apply to other dates listed. Deposits are non-refundable and deposit conditions differ from the standard P&O Booking and Travel Conditions. Pay AU$1 per person deposit upfront (for all passengers) followed by final payment or the remainder of the standard adult deposit amount to be paid as follows – for cruises departing between 10 Dec 2018 and 02 Feb 2019 the additional deposit is due 95 days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 03 Feb 2019 and 30 Apr 2019 the additional deposit is due 150 days prior to departure; for cruises departing between 01 May 2019 and 24 Apr 2020 the additional deposit is due 180 days prior to departure. Final payment for your cruise is due 75 days prior to departure. For cruises departing between 21 Aug and 09 Dec 2018 the AU$1 deposit is applicable if the date of booking is greater than 75 days before departure; final payment is then due 75 days before departure. Full payment is required for sailings booked within 75 days of departure. The additional deposit charged will be the remainder of the standard adult deposit for all passengers, including children. For bookings departing prior to 21 Aug 2018 $1 deposit does not apply, and full payment is required at time of booking. Other campaign promotions – onboard spending money and room upgrades – apply. Standard cancellation and refunds conditions apply as per Booking and Travel Conditions. Free Room Upgrade offer is available on cruises based on the price difference between the lead interior to lead oceanview for quad and twin rooms for all ships except Pacific Explorer. Pacific Explorer free upgrade from Oceanview to Balcony room. Upgrades are subject to availability of rooms in the higher grade. Where offer is unavailable Onboard Spending Money will replace the upgrade offer. CruiseAir Offer – Included airfare pricing is one-way from Singapore to Melbourne or Adelaide economy class, per person Qantas Airways to a maximum equivalent value of $400 per person. If airfare is above this amount the difference is to be covered by the guest. Offer commences 6 June and ends 31 July 2018 and is subject to availability. Offer only applies to flight departures between 3 – 10 April 2019 booked through P&O CruiseAir. Offer is only valid when booked in conjunction with a P&O cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Full payment for airfares are required at time of booking, as well as standard cruise deposit amount. $1 deposit offer will not apply to CruiseAir offer; room upgrade and onboard credit offers will apply subject to availability. Flight bookings will be subject to P&O CruiseAir Terms and Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. Onboard Spending Money is per room. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified. Onboard Spending Money amounts are as follow: Cruises 2-6 nights $50AUD per room Interior/Oceanviews, $100AUD per room Balconies/Suites. Cruises 7-11 nights $100AUD per room Interior/Oceanviews, $200AUD per room Balconies/Suites. Cruises 12+ nights $150AUD Interior/Oceanviews, $300AUD per room Balconies/Suites. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Past Guest Offer – Photo Package Offer per room – for cruises 1-6 nights in duration package includes 1 x 2GB USB and 30 printed and digital photos per room. For cruises 7-18 nights package includes 1 x 2GB USB stick and 50 x printed and digital photos per room. Photos must include at least 1 member of the room containing an eligible past passenger. Prints and digital photos will be in the original frame with standard editing. Digital files will be the matching files to the chosen prints. Resolution of the digital files will allow a print of up to 10×16 inch. Images taken in the LIFE Studio or part of the LIFE progam are excluded. †For P&O SeaBreaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Passage Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions which passengers will be bound by. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. ABN 23 107 998 443.
*Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD or NZD as marked, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead category staterooms as specified available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Cunard has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Some Oceanview and Balcony staterooms may have an obstructed view. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. ^Up to $1,000USD on board spending money per person is based on twin share lead category Balcony stateroom on Q902C Southampton to Melbourne, departing 3 January 2019. On board spending money is in USD, per person, applies to the first two guests in a stateroom, is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used at the medical centre or casino. Amounts vary by sailing and stateroom. Offer ends 31 July 2018, but may end earlier if sold out. Offer is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. To be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions contained in the latest Cunard brochures and at cunardline.com.au which passengers will be bound by. A 1.1% surcharge for Visa and Mastercard and a 2.3% surcharge for AMEX applies to direct bookings made through our call centre and website. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. Please check with Cunard at the time of booking. Carnival plc trading as Cunard ABN 23 107 998 443.
• Offer is valid for new bookings made on select Azamara Club Cruises voyages, departing as below
o Journey 10th November 2018 – 3rd November 2019
o Pursuit 6th November 2018 – 4th November 2019
o Quest 26th November 2018 – 7th August 2019.
• Blackout dates:
o Journey: 20-Nov-18, 4-Dec-18, 2-Feb-19, 11-Feb-19, 20-Feb-19 11-Mar-19, 21-Mar-19
o Quest: , 22-Dec-18, 14-Apr-19, 27-Apr-19
• New bookings must be made between 1st July – 31st August 2018 (inclusive) in order to qualify for the offer.
• Eligible bookings made during the booking window in an Interior or Oceanview will receive the Experience More Enjoyment package inclusive of:
o US$500 Shore Excursion Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi for two devices, and a US$200 Onboard Spa Credit
• Eligible bookings made during the booking window in a Veranda or Suite will receive the Experience More Indulgence package inclusive of:
o US$700 Shore Excursion Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi for two devices, Ultimate Beverage Package for two, US$250 Onboard spa credit, Two bags of laundry during the voyage, and Chef’s Table for two.
• Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited within the offer period.
• Offer is per stateroom and applicable to Guests 1 and 2 only
• Offer is combinable with … back to back savings, onboard booking program, and LCV quarterly savings and up to one OBC program if applicable .
• For single occupancy bookings, the Onboard Credit amount will be prorated based on the single supplement paid.
• Onboard Credit amount is in US dollars, eligible for the specific use indicated, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, is not transferable and will expire if not used by 10:00pm on the last evening of the cruise.
• Offers are not combinable with any other offer, promotion or pricing unless otherwise stated.
• Please ensure that the promotion “ExperienceMore”, is listed in the reservation at time of booking.
• Existing bookings may be cancelled and rebooked onto the new promotion, however applicable cancellation charges will be applied and bookings must take the current prevailing rates.
• Any eligible booking that is cancelled and then reinstated after 31st August 2018 will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
• Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion.
• Offer is subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice
• The above mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the Azamara Club Cruises 2018-2019 brochure or on our website: www.AzamaraClubCruises.com
• Azamara Club Cruises reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.
*Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabin as specified, in lead categories available at publication date, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other categories. A 1.1% surcharge applies to Visa and Mastercard payments and a 2.3% surcharge applies to Amex bookings made via our call centre and website. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. Sale ends 6 August 2018, unless sold out prior. Once rooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare but also may be further discounted. Subject to limited availability. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. Fare based on specified departure dates. Some balcony cabins have obstructed views. ^Savings of $800 AUD is based on interior twin cabins on the 9-day New Caledonia sailing departing 30 November 2018 on Carnival Legend. Savings based on fares launched into the market in the 2017-19 Carnival Cruise Line brochure which was printed in July 2017. †Pay $250 per cabin deposit, which represents a reduction of $250 per twin cabin on 7-16 day sailings off the standard required deposit amount. Pay $400 per cabin deposit, which represents a reduction of $400 per twin cabin on 17+ day sailings off the standard required deposit amount. Pay the balance on final payment of the booking. Offer not available on the following Carnival Spirit departures: 18 Sep 2019. Offer not available on the following Carnival Legend departures: 24 Sep 2018. Offer not available on the following Carnival Splendor departures: 25 Nov 2019, 11 Dec 2019, 19 Dec 2019 and 28 Dec 2019. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. To be read in conjunction with Carnival Cruise Line’s Ticket Contract available at http://www.carnival.com.au/au-legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx which passengers will be bound by. ©Carnival Cruise Line. All rights reserved. Ships Registry: Malta. Carnival plc trading as Carnival Cruise Line. ABN 23 107 998 443. Promo code RD7
Offer is valid for new bookings made in a Balcony cabin or above, on select Celebrity Solstice voyages departing between 20 Nov 2018 – 29 Mar 2019
New bookings must be made between 21 June 2018 – 31 July 2018 (inclusive) in order to qualify for the offer
Eligible bookings will receive Virgin Economy one way trans‐Tasman flights [to or from AKL] from just $99pp
Offer is applicable to new individual bookings named and fully deposited within the offer period
Offer is applicable to the following sailings only: 20NOV18, 02DEC18, 13DEC18, 4JAN19, 17JAN19, 31JAN19, 12FEB19, 28FEB19, 29MAR19
Offer is applicable to only the first two guests in a booking. Please contact the Air Sea department for quotes for airfares for 3rd/4th passengers
Guests must first purchase a qualifying cruise and then add flights on the same day
Flight departure dates and times are to be chosen by guests when adding the air component via the Call Centre
Cruise deposit must be paid by the earlier of: within 72 hours of booking creation, or the deposit due date on the original booking invoice
If booking is cancelled after deposit payment a 200AUD/NZD PP Non Refundable Air Processing fee applies and will be deducted from the deposit paid on the reservation
Passport details must be provided at time of booking
Discounted flights are instant purchase and non‐refundable; any cancellation penalties imposed by airlines may be passed on to the guest
Airfares are non‐commissionable, non‐refundable, non‐transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash
Promo code ‘SLAir’ must be entered at time of booking in order to qualify
Offer applies to trans‐Tasman flights to/from AKL only
Passport details must be provided at time of booking
Transfers, pre/post‐cruise accommodation and domestic flights in Australia are not included but can be added for a fee upon request. Contact the Air department for further details
Any changes to air travel after ticketing will incur fees (contact the Air Department for details)
Group bookings are not eligible for SL Air
Air offer is combinable with Standard Pricing & Celebrity Cruises Go pricing promotion only
Offer is not applicable to Interior or Oceanview staterooms, and is not combinable with Go Big, Better Best, or any other offer, promotion or pricing unless otherwise stated
Existing bookings may be cancelled and rebooked onto the new promotion, however applicable cancellation charges will be applied and bookings must accept the current prevailing rates
Any eligible booking that is cancelled and then reinstated after 12 July 2018 will no longer be eligible for the promotion
Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion and may incur a non-refundable Air Processing fee. Air processing fee is in addition to any cost already incurred for flights
$99 per person discounted airfare is based on a one‐way flight with Virgin Airways from Auckland to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne gateway on 13 Dec 2018 in Economy Class cabin after disembarking Solstice 2 Dec 2018. Flight cost varies by direction, departure gateway and departure date
Air Special is subject to availability and change without notice, inclusive of all taxes and fees and is correct as of 21 June 2018
Offer is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without notice
The above mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the Celebrity Cruises 2018‐19 brochure or on our website: www.celebritycruises.com.au
Celebrity Cruises reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice
*Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories. Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 31 August 2018 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. All offers are subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views. ~Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2017. ^Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries within this publication only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. ± Free specialty dining voucher is available per stateroom if you book a mini-suite or suite for 7 nights and longer cruises. This offer is strictly limited and subject to availability. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. This offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are not included in this offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest’s discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Free specialty dining offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute this offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. < Quad share fares are based on lead interior staterooms based on 4 passengers travelling in one stateroom, which is subject to configuration and availability. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by. A credit card surcharge of 1.1% for Visa and Mastercard and 2.3% for AMEX, and a 1.0% surcharge for PayPal will apply to direct bookings made through our website or call centre. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443
Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete quad room or twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date 17 JULY 2018, inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other room categories. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Sale commences 12.01am AEDT 18 JULY 2018 and ends 11.59pm AEDT 24 JULY 2018, unless sold out prior. Once this offer ends, fares may revert to a higher fare but also may be discounted. Offers subject to availability. Some Oceanview rooms have obstructed views. Availability is strictly limited. Strict payment and refund policies apply. Immediate payment of deposit is required and full payment is due if cruise 75 days prior to sailing. To be read in conjunction with the P&O Cruises Australia Booking and Travel Conditions available at https://www.pocruises.com.au/booking-conditions which guests will be bound by. For P&O Sea Breaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will use every endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. ABN 23 107 998 443.
For 5 days only you can book on to selected Royal Caribbean sailings and Save up to $900 per person! Plus you could get up to $400 onboard spending money!
Offer starts 19th July 2018 and ends 25th July 2018.
^Terms and conditions apply to inclusions. Specialty dining and spa not included. Venues and amenities vary by ship, see website for details. Some activities are subject to availability with limited allocation and booked on a first come first serve basis. *Price is per person, in AUD, cruise only, applies to select sailings, based on double-occupancy, reflects any promotional savings and inclusive of all taxes and fees
(which are subject to change). Prices shown are for the lowest Interior, Oceanview, Balcony and Junior Suite stateroom available. Pricing is correct as of 12 July 2018. Prices and exact cruise itineraries are subject to change without notice. ~WOW Sale is valid for new individual bookings on selected ship and sail dates only: Local product – Sail dates between 17 September 2018 – 18 April 2019 (sailing must start or end in
Australia). Blackout dates apply: RD: 21 Dec 2018, 2 Jan 2019; OV: 22 Dec 2018, 3 Jan 2019; EX: 29 Dec 2018, 6 Jan 2019. Offer applies to new bookings made between 10am (AEST) Thursday 19 July 2018 – 5pm (AEST) Mon 23 July 2018. Eligible bookings will receive up to US$400 onboard credit per stateroom. Onboard Credit (OBC) is per stateroom and varies by category: Interior: US$50 per stateroom; Oceanview: US$100 per
stateroom; Balcony: US$150 per stateroom; Suite: US$400 per stateroom. Onboard Credit is in US dollars, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, is not transferable and will expire if not used by 10pm on the last evening of the cruise. #Lead price is based off EX 16NOV18. Eligible bookings will receive a discount of up to 40% off the total fare, applicable to all passengers in the booking (CLEARANCE and CLE NO REF DEP).
Offers are applicable to new individual and non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited within the offer period. Offer will only be applicable to groups at the individual booking level and will require full legal names and deposits at the time of booking. Offer cannot be held in conjunction with unnamed space. Offer is combinable with Standard pricing, current brand offers (e.g. CLEARANCE and CLE NO
REF DEP), Next Cruise offers only. Offer is not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, unless otherwise stated, including but not limited to Standard Group rates, Net Rates, Travel Agent and Family & Friend Rates. For bookings made on our refundable fares (e.g. CLEARANCE), please ensure that promotion name ‘WOW Sale’ is listed in the reservation at time
of booking. For bookings made on our non-refundable fare (e.g. CLE NO REF DEP), please ensure that promotion name ‘WOW NO REF DEP’ is listed in the reservation at time of booking. A limited number of staterooms are available at the prices shown, once these staterooms are sold out, prices may be increased, or withdrawn or further reduced without notice. Any eligible booking that is cancelled and then reinstated
after 5pm (AEST) 25 July 2018 will no longer be eligible for the promotion. Any booking that is modified after the promotion has ended will result in the loss of the promotion. Examples of changes that will result in the promotion being forfeited include, but are not limited to; change of ship, sail date, category booked, amending the travel agency ID or selecting an alternate price/promotion. Any booking created and
deposited as a non-refundable fare will maintain this status for the life of the reservation, regardless of subsequent fare changes. Non-refundable deposit (“NRD”) booking cancelled prior to sailing will be subject to cancellation charges from time of booking. Any booking made on a non-refundable deposit fare will attract a fee of AUD$100 per person for any changes to ship or sail date only. Ship or sail date can be
amended through Espresso or our Reservations Team. If amending through Espresso the AUD$100 change fee will be applied to the booking within 48 hours. There is no limit on the number of changes permitted to ship or sail date up to 151 days prior to sailing, however a separate change fee will be incurred for each request. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. The above
mentioned terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions outlined in the Royal Caribbean International 2018-2020 brochure and online at www.royalcaribbean.com.au. Royal Caribbean International reserves its right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ABN 541 5026 3086. RCI11363_AU
*Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date, inclusive of all taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Explore4 fares are based on promo(s) NX/NP/UU. Explore4 campaign commences 18-July-18 and ends 19-Nov-18. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Signature Beverage Package: Applies to first 2 persons booked in the lower berths (i.e. passengers 1 and 2), has a daily limit of 15 beverages per person and the passengers must be aged 21 years and over on the date of cruise departure. No Signature Beverage Package is applicable for 3rd and 4th passengers in the room. Package includes individual beverage items up to the value of or equal to US$9 per item. Beverages will be served one drink per order, per eligible guest. Service is subject to HAL’s Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Policy, which includes an ability to restrict service. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay. Pinnacle Grill dinner: Applies to first 2 persons booked in the lower berths (i.e. passengers 1 and 2). Guests receive one dinner per person. Reservations and dining times will be assigned and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Le Cirque, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner. Reduced fares for 3rd/4th guests is based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, valid on select sailings, and based on Promo NS. Reduced Deposit – pay only half the standard deposit amount upfront and pay the rest on final payment of the booking. Suite offer: Onboard Spending Money is US$100 per guest (US$200 per suite) is non-refundable, transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of that cruise, and may not be used in the medical centre or casino. Fares are based on specified departure date/s. Different fares apply to other dates listed. Supplements apply for higher room grades, categories and fare types. A credit card surcharge of 1.1% will apply to direct bookings made through our website or call centre. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Offers subject to availability. To be read in conjunction with the Holland America Line Passage contract at www.hollandamerica.com which guests will be bound by. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as Carnival Australia ABN 23 107 998 443 as agent for Holland America Line.
*Fares are per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Offer ends 26 July 2018 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. ~Advertised savings based on 22/10/2018 3 night Australia Getaway sailing launched into the market from April 2017. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract which passengers will be bound by. A credit card surcharge of 1.1% for Visa and Mastercard and 2.3% for AMEX, and a 1.0% surcharge for PayPal will apply to direct bookings made through our website or call centre. Travel agents may charge additional fees – check with your travel agent. While all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443